- The Website is intended to provide you with general information about our products and services, and allow you to contact us about general matters.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective 10 days following posting of the revised Terms on the Website, and your continued use of the Website thereafter means that you accept those changes.
- Ability to Accept Terms. The Website is only intended for individuals aged 13 years or older. If you are under 13 years please do not visit or use the Website. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, then you must review these Terms with you parent or guardian before visiting or using the Website to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these Terms and agree to them.
- Website Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Website provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Website without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Materials (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Website; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Website; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or that enforce limitations on use of the Website.
- In order to use some of the services of the Website, you may have to create an account (“Account”). You agree not to create an Account for anyone else or use the account of another without their permission. When creating your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify Ride Vision immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. As between you and Ride Vision, you are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account. If you wish to delete your Account you may send an email request to Ride Vision at info@Ride Vision.com.
- Payments to Ride Vision. Except as expressly set forth in the Terms, your general right to access and use the Website is currently for free, but Ride Vision may in the future charge a fee for certain access or usage. You will not be charged for any such access or use of the Website unless you first agree to such charges, but please be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Materials and Marks. The: (i) content on the Website, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the “Materials”); and (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks”), are the property of Ride Vision and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “Ride Vision”, the Ride Vision logo, and other marks are Marks of Ride Vision or its affiliates. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Website are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Materials.
- Use of Materials. Materials on the Website are provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Materials you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- Information Description. We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we cannot and do not warrant that the Materials available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Materials, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Materials. Your use of the Materials, or any part thereof, is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
- We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Website, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to: (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request; (ii) enforce these Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them; (iii) detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; (iv) respond to user support requests; or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Ride Vision, its users or the public.
- Ride Vision permits you to link to the Website provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Website; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Materials as it appears on the Website; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Ride Vision or present any false information about Ride Vision and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website (“Third Party Website”) which prohibits linking to third parties; (v) such Third party Website does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Warranty Disclaimers
- This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Website are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. Ride Vision HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. Ride Vision DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL BE FREE OF BUGS, SECURITY BREACHES, OR VIRUS ATTACKS. THE WEBSITE MAY OCCASIONALLY BE UNAVAILABLE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE, UPGRADING, OR OTHER REASONS. YOU AGREE THAT Ride Vision WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY THAT MAY RESULT FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS OF THE INTERNET, SLOW CONNECTIONS, TRAFFIC CONGESTION OR OVERLOAD OF OUR OR OTHER SERVERS. WE DO NOT WARRANT, ENDORSE OR GUARANTEE ANY CONTENT, PRODUCT, OR SERVICE THAT IS FEATURED OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEBSITE BY A THIRD PARTY.
- YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT RIDE VISION SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT (INCLUDING DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, OR NEGLIGENT CONDUCT) OF ANY WEBSITE USER AND THAT THE RISK OF HARM OR DAMAGE FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH YOU.
- YOUR INTERACTION WITH ANY WEBSITE USER OR OWNER, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. IF YOU HAVE A DISPUTE WITH ANY WEBSITE USER OR OWNER IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, YOU AGREE THAT RIDE VISION IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OR DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH SUCH A DISPUTE. RIDE VISION RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION, TO MONITOR ANY SUCH DISPUTE.
- Limitation of Liability
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, RIDE VISION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR FOR ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS OR REPUTATION, ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, EVEN IF RIDE VISION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF Ride Vision FOR ANY DAMAGES ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR OUT OF YOUR USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF FEES, IF ANY, PAID BY YOU TO RIDE VISION FOR USING THE WEBSITE DURING THE 3 MONTHS PRIOR TO BRINGING THE CLAIM.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Ride Vision and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Website; (ii) your interaction with any Website user; or (iii) your violation of these Terms.
- Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Ride Vision or you. Ride Vision, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Website, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Ride Vision shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Website, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Website. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Website. This Section 16 and Sections 8 (Intellectual Property Rights), 12 (Privacy), 13 (Warranty Disclaimers), 14 (Limitation of Liability), 15 (Indemnity) and 17 (Independent Contractors) to 19 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
- Independent Contractors. You and Ride Vision are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Ride Vision. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Ride Vision.
- These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Ride Vision without restriction or notification to you.
- Ride Vision reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Website at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Ride Vision shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Tel Aviv – Jaffa, Israel and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Ride Vision may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Ride Vision concerning the Website. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN 1 YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- Cancellation Policy
Last updated: September, 2020