App Subscription Cancellation Policy
This App Subscription Cancellation Policy (“Cancellation Policy”) establishes the subscription cancellation rights of users of Ride Vision Ltd.’s (“Ride Vision”, “we”, “us”, “our”) mobile software application for tracking your ride safety and statistics (“App”). In addition to this Cancellation Policy, your use of the App is subject to our End User License Agreement, available
in the App (“EULA”). This Cancellation Policy forms part of the EULA.
The cancellation terms set forth in this Cancelation Policy apply and related Ride Vision device and equipment.
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time by sending you an in-App notification and/or publishing the revised Agreement on the App. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following the foregoing notification thereof, and your continued use of the App thereafter means
that you accept those changes.
- Contact Methods
In order to cancel your subscription to the App and related services (“Subscription”), you
may contact us by the following means:
● By e-mail: email@example.com
● Online through our website at: https://ride.vision
- Cancellation Notice Your Subscription cancellation notice (“Cancellation Notice”) should include the following information: Email, Unit ID and your registration ID if you use a third party account to register (e.g., Google of Facebook). Ride Vision shall have the right to request
additional details in connection with the cancelation of your Subscription.
You may cancel your Subscription as follows:
a. If you provide a Cancellation Notice within a period of 18 months from purchasing the Subscription (“Initial Period”). Your Subscription and right to use the App and related Ride Vision device and equipment will terminate immediately upon our receipt of you Cancellation Notice.
b. If you provide a Cancellation Notice after the Initial Period, your Subscription will terminate as of your next monthly Subscription billing cycle date.
- Refunds: To the extent permitted under applicable law, fees paid by you for your Subscription and related Ride Vision device and equipment are non-refundable.
- Subscription Cancellation or Suspension by Ride Vision
Without derogating from the EULA, in the event that you fail to pay your Subscription fees or if Ride Vision cannot charge you Subscription fees to the payment method you have provided for any reason, Ride Vision may immediately suspend and/or cancel your Subscription, or limit you access to certain features or functionalities of the App.